12 janvier 2017

An amazing teacher! Guest post and Tedx Talk by Mareike Hachemer!

Thank you, Marie-Hélène, for introducing me to your blog! And congratulations for being a finalist for the Global Teacher Prize 2017. I'm looking forward to working with you towards a hopeful future for education and the world. In my TEDxTalk that I gave in Heidelberg I talk about the importance of the teaching professions and the impact teachers can have on the world. Imagine, if we all connected our learning to actions that helped us achieve the UN Global Goals and make the world a better place ... We, the 60 million teachers on the planet and our 1.2 billion students could achieve so much! If your readers are interested: My blog is http://mareikehachemer.jimdo.com and on twitter I am @25Maha. Let's increase the circle!



Mareike, the honor is all mine!
Looking forward to collaborating with all of you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour !
Votre commentaire sera bientôt en ligne.
Merci d'échanger avec nous !
Gabriel et Marie-Hélène.